The online magazine “Low Res” is now available. The idea of this magazine was to bring discmags into the internet. It features mostly articles from the Atari ST point of view… so why do I mention it here? Well, the current issue – number 2 – contains at least two articles which are CPC related. The first one was a cooperation with the german CPC forum and tries to deal with the prejudices which other users with other systems have about the CPC. The second is a meeting report of the XzentriX 2009 which is a retro meeting in Seeshaupt / Germany. It normally gets visited by a lot of (german) CPC users, too.
Here are the contents of issue 2:
- The future of ST web collections: Atarimania
- The truth about the Amstrad CPC
- The future of the patches
- Where are they now? Missing Demos.
- Sodium by Rave Noise Overscan.
- Cernit Trandafir by Dead Hackers Society.
- Alt Party 2009 – Man versus Machine versus rain!
- The beast and the bird under load
- Xzentrix 2009 – party report
- Sundown 2009 Party Report
- The future for the CT63 lies in smaller things?
- An old trick re-used?
- My life with the CT63
- Wiz2600 – an Atari 2600 emulator for the GP2X Wiz
- UltraSatan in use, some quirks and workarounds.
- JayMSA – multifeatured disk image handling for Atari ST
- A brief history of the ST.
- 20 years ago
- An interview with Rygar about the Lynx and its 20 years.
You can read the new issue directly on the Low Res website.