Hicks from Push’n’Pop interviewed the team of the Wake Up! demo, which was presented at the Revision 2012 demoparty in Saarbrücken / Germany. In the interview Eliot, Krusty, Voxfreax, Exin, McKlain and DMA-SC explain their intentions and effects used in the demo and also speak about their impressions of the Revision 2012 and the CPC demoscene.
Benediction released a new demo called “Wake Up” on the demo party “Revision” in Saarbrücken. It is a trakmo, which also features nice effects and great music, so be sure to download it from Pouet.net (don’t forget to vote for it) or at the end of this posting.
UPDATE: The demo was converted to Youtube, so you can view it without an emulator.
This year another ReSeT demoparty, which is a great success since 2000 (name was Amstrad Expo back then), will take place in Coutances, located in northwest France from Friday 22nd (10:00) to Sunday 24th of June 2012 (18:00). Like every year, the party is organised by Eliot / Benediction The party is opened to all computer enthusiast and for everyone who is intersted in coding, electronics, graphics, music, etc.. Be sure to participate if you can and register here.
- Big screen
- Competitions to show up your creativity on Amstrad
- Some other platforms will be present (Atari ST, Atari XL, C64, ZX Spectrum)
- Food and Drinks included
- Showers and Bedrooms
- Lot of fun!
- Demo: No size limit. The entry must be runnable on CPC 6128 or 6128 Plus, without any extension.
- Intro (256b, 1k, 4k): Maximum size is 256, 1024 or 4096 bytes. The entry must be runnable on CPC 6128 or 6128 Plus, without any extension.
- Graphics: All formats / modes are allowed. The entry must be submitted with its viewer program runnable on CPC or Plus.
- Music: No size limit. The entry must be submitted with its player. The music may not loop and has to end with silence.
- Remote entries: Allowed for every competitions. Mail us your entry before Saturday 23rd of June.
The big french Amstrad CPC meeting ReSeT #0, organised by Eliot, is over and so it is time to publish the meeting report, meeting pictures and the results of the competitions, of course. You can find them all on the ReSeT #0 meeting page at PushNPop.net.
You might have heard of the Amstrad Expo party… after 10 years they did a reboot and changed the name to “ReSeT #0”. It is still organised by Eliot / Benediction and will take place in Coutances / France from 24th to 26th of June 2011. It is the biggest Amstrad CPC scene related event, so be sure that you won’t miss it. There are now also some new features like a big screen, competitions and an other platform corner. Competitions will be held in the classic categories Demo, 4K intro, Graphics and Music. If you can’t attend to the meeting, you can submit your production on the ReSeT #0 homepage.