Roudoudou released a brand new Zilog Z80 cross-assembler that targets the Amstrad CPC. Of course it supports all the undocumented opcodes, but beside of that, you can use conditional macros, a floating point engine and several mathmatical functions. A special feature is the possibility to create a cartridge for the Amstrad Plus or the Amstrad GX4000 directly by assembling your source code and you can automatically add an AMSDOS header to your binaries. However, it currently does not support the Maxam assembly syntax.
The latest version contains a lot of bugfixes (local labels, macro, label tree, alias, …) and a documentation in french and english. You can download and discuss it at the CPCWiki forums and at the end of this news.
Roudoudou released a new version v0.42 with the following changes:
- allow old style label declaration with a starting dot
- allow useless A, register form with ADC, ADD, SBC, SUB
- extended syntax for 8bits index registers
- documentation FR/EN updated
Update 31.03.2017 – Rasm v0.48
- bugfix of label calculations when placed after a LZ48/LZ49 block (there is a buf left with more than one LZ section in the same ORG)
- directives SWITCH/CASE/DEFAULT/ENDSWITCH added
Rasm is a new Zilog Z80 assembler for Windows written by Roudoudou.
|Date:||March 20, 2017|