Marco Sowa will publish a conversion of the game Cyber-Chicken, which is already available for PC and mobile devices, for the Schneider CPC / Amstrad CPC in December. It will be available in two different versions: a 64kb and a 128kb version and you can also choose between disc or tape. It will be shipped in a “double-tape-case” with a cover and manual in 4 different languages. Additionally you will receive one of 111 posters in a limited edition (80 disc and 31 tape versions).
You can pre-order Cyber-Chicken for 15 EUR (tape) and 17 EUR (disc) excl. p&p and reserve your personal serial number on http://www.cc-cpc.de.
- pixel-scrolling in all directions
- more than 45 sprites on the screen
- up to 50fps 3D graphics (128 KB version)
- 8 levels (128 KB version), 4 levels (64 KB version)
- options for colour-adjustment, sound, graphics and gameplay
- optimised for Amstrad CPC / Schneider CPC
- play with keyboard, joystick or mouse