Krusty participated in the 4k Oldskool competition on the Revision 2017 with another Amstad CPC intro and I also had the time to record a video and upload it… Enjoy!
The oldskool competition on the Revision 2017 is just over and I have uploaded the live footage from the latest demo of Logon System: Logon’s run. Enjoy it:
The Revision demoparty in Saarbrücken / Germany is just over and it was – as always – a great event and some CPC users attend to the meeting, too. We also saw two music entries produced on a CPC which competed in the “Oldskool Music” category. So here are the results of the category in which the CPC competed (you can find the complete results here).
- Club Revision by Winks/Fairlight – 806
- calculated by Andy/Nuance – 784
- Don’t Punish My Sync Claire by Factor6/Gemba Boys^Hooy-Program – 755
- 8-Bitburgers by fegolhuzz/Panda Design – 752
- A Computer In My Backpack (And A Chiptune In My Heart) by lft – 696
- Kiss Her Beard by AceMan/Appendix^Dreamweb – 636
- Ask Mommy by Dascon/Deadliners^Desire – 631
- Sound of Cracktro by RAFT^TRSi – 621
- Remembrance by Stinsen/Genesis Project – 615
- Electric Donkey Muscles by RoccoW/Poo-Brain – 596
- Pokey Balboa by Triace/Desire^Insane – 592
- 21 Jump-Up Street by Hoffman and Teis – 586
- Insomnia Run by Radiant/Panda Design – 583
- Orch-OR by YERZMYEY/HOOY-PROGRAM^AY-RIDERS – 550
- Chip Trills by Juice – 544
- SONNEAUSMARSCH! by Spider Jerusalem/TRSi / Mayday! – 541
- Back In Space by Curt Cool/Depth Nah-Kolor & AMP & Hoaxers & Bitworld – 533
- SIDharta goes trauma by Qdor/Panda Design – 493
- Revised by LiSU_VV8/Tristesse – 444
- Out by bod/AttentionWhore – 436
I have linked the Amstrad CPC tunes directly in the results. You can find the complete downloads of the Oldskool Music compo on Scene.org.
UPDATE: Here is the live video of the Oldskool Music compo.
The Revision 2014 is over and I alreadey posted the official results and Doz’ Amstrad CPC entry in the Oldskool competition, but we also took some pictures, which we want to share with you. You can find my pictures either in the meeting gallery of this page or on the Revision party page of Push’n’Pop (only available for registered users). Toms also wrote a nice meeting report, so be sure to check it, too.
Thanks to all the participants for such a great and well-organised party. Unfortunately it was too short to speak with everybody, but hopefully we see us next year again :).
The Revision 2014 is over and this time I also had the pleasure to be there and to see Doz’ Amstrad CPC entry by myself, too. Like last year, where Vanity won with “Still rising” the 2nd place in the Oldskool demo competition, this years entry “Breaking Baud” won the 2nd place as well with a very strong competitor on an Atari VCS. Well, so here are the official results of the Revision 2014 – again in glorious ASCII art.