A new version of Sugarbox, a Amstrad CPC emulator for Windows, was released. The main features of the new version are emulation optimizations, support for the PlayCity and Multiface-II hardware, ZIP support and various other improvements (see changelog for more information).
Be sure to test the new version of the emulator and download the latest version from http://sugarbox.free.fr.
- [Gate Array]: Fix mode changing : Imperial Mahjong now looks better!
- [Expansions]: Add support for the Playcity
- [Expansions]: Add support for the Multiface II cards.
- [Z80]: Complete recoding of the Z80 core. It now use the real M and T states, and handle WAIT states correctly. More accurate.
- [General]: ZIP support (only zip file at the moment) for tape and disks
- [IPF]: IPF created is striclty equivalent to the original dump (in term of MFM track)
- [IPF]: Minor fixes in IPF reading
- [DSK]: Fix some wrong behaviour. Dsk reading should be more reliable (and will no longer crash)
- [DSK]: Fix a bug in saving DSK file. It should no longer crash (anyway, if you can avoid using it, prefer HFE or IPF format !)
- [Emulation]: All peripherals are now running in the correct timings.
- [FDC]: Index detection fixed on Sector writing (Imperial Mahjong is able to save its configuration)
- [FDC]: Dump with missing tracks will no longer crash Sugarbox
- [FDC]: Fix wrong behaviour for double sided dumps that needs flipping of disk (fix altered beast double sided CTRaw)
- [FDC]: Fix wrong status than can set « Seek end » incorrectly in some cases