SAMdisk is a tool to convert floppy disks into various disk images which can be used in emulators. It works with almost all PC floppy controllers and supports also some copy-protected formats. It requires that you have fdrawcmd.sys, a low-level floppy disk driver, installed on your system.
You can download the latest version from the SAMdisk website.
Version 3.8.9 (2016-12-18):
- fixed clipping extent of non-error sectors
- fixed raw .2d file reading (thanks Tatsuyuki Sato)
- fixed HD track error during 2DD to 2HD promotion (thanks Tatsuyuki Sato)
- fixed use of scanning data rates not supported by FDC
- fixed –offsets crash if 2 stored copies were present
- changed gap indicator from g to +, added – for short sectors
- added support for double-density MB-02+ disks (thanks Jan Kucera)
- added –step-rate speed option (0=slow, 15=fast, 10=default)