The biggest french Amstrad CPC party, the ReSeT #20, will take place in Coutances / France from 26th-28th June 2015. Like every year, the party is organised by Eliot / Benediction. It is open to all computer enthusiast and for everyone who is intersted in coding, electronics, graphics, music, etc.. Be sure to participate if you can. You can register here.
- Big screen
- Competitions to show up your creativity on Amstrad
- Latest demos released on Atari ST, Atari XL, C64 and ZX Spectrum
- Food and Drinks included
- Showers and Bedrooms
- Lot of fun!
- Demo: No size limit. The entry must be runnable on CPC 6128 or 6128 Plus, without any extension.
- Intro (256b, 1k, 4k): Maximum size is 256, 1024 or 4096 bytes. The entry must be runnable on CPC 6128 or 6128 Plus, without any extension.
- Graphics: All formats / modes are allowed. The entry must be submitted with its viewer program runnable on CPC or Plus.
- Music: No size limit. The entry must be submitted with its player.
- Remote entries: Allowed for every competitions.Deadline is Saturday, 27th of June.
[…] ReSeT #20 demoparty in Coutances, France is over and it is time for the releases and the meeting reports. You can find […]