Richard Wilson just released a new version of his great CPC emulator WinApe. This time it is a very huge changelist, so if you want to see all changes, have a look at the included “whats-new” file. Here the most important changes:
- 4MB RAM expansion support
- direct floppy disk access, it is now possible to write to reals floppy disks under Windows
- Complete Macro support in the integrated assembler
- Session recording features
- many, many, many, emulation improvements and bugfixes
You can download the new version from the official WinApe homepage .