AmeDS, a CPC emulator for the Nintendo DS which is based on Caprice, was released in a new version. Here are the changes:
- Bugfixed redefinition of keys
- Smoother screen rendering
- Changed EI_delay (Tetris is now working)
- Small speed increases
- Stand-by support (if you close the covering AmeDS stops the execution)
- better keyboard simulation
As I don’t speak any word french, I hope I translated the changes correctly :). You can download the latest version on the official homepage of AmeDS.