Jonathan Cauldwell released a new version of the Arcade Game Designer (AGD) for the Amstrad CPC. With the AGD you can design your own arcade games. It features an own simplistic language, a sprite editor, a screen editor, etc. It is also possible to port games between the different platforms. The games “Lab Escape” and “Jigsaw Rescue” were built with the AGD.
You can get more information and find the latest version in the CPCWiki forums.
- fixed sprite corruption at right edge of screen
- return to BASIC at end of game
- check for objects at next sprite position, not last position
- sprites can now be spawned safely in main loop events
- joystick 0/1 now selectable
[…] robotic fishes, acid bubbles and prevent sinking of the submarine. The game was written with the Arcade Game Designer (AGD) and uses joystick controls. You can download and discuss the game from the CPC Wiki forums or at […]