Kevin Thacker released a new version of his 2cdt utility. With 2cdt, which is a command-line utility, it is possible to transfer files directly into a cdt tape image file.
- Baud rate calculation fixed
- Set/override load address
- Set/override execution address
- Set/override type
- Define pause at start of file (length now can be defined)
- Add extra block for bad arnold emulator which skips first block (old version)
- Spectrum ROM loader (I use this for my tape games)
- Set name of file on tape
The ZIP file contains the Windows version and the source code to compile it under Linux. You can download it here.