The SDCC C cross-compiler is now available in version 3.0.0. It is also possible to produce binaries for the Amstrad CPC with it (see this CPC Wiki article). Here are the features of the final 3.0.0 version:
- sdcpp synchronized with GNU cpp 4.5.0
- changed z80 and gb targets object file extension to .rel
- special sdcc keywords which are not preceded by a double underscore are deprecated in sdcc version 3.0.0 and higher. See section ANSI-Compliance in sdccman
- xa51 and avr targets are disabled by default in sdcc version 3.0.0 and higher
- introduced new memory model huge for mcs51 to use bankswitching for all functions
- removed generation of GameBoy binary image file format, rrgb map file format and no$gmb sym file format from sdld linker. Utility makebin generates GameBoy binary image file format, utility as2gbmap utility converts sdas map file to rrgb map and no$gmb sym file formas.
- implemented __builtin_offsetof
- asxxxx / aslink renamed to sdas / sdld and synchronized with ASXXXX V2.0
- majority of sdcc run time library released under GPL+LE license
- introduced –use-non-free command line option
- non free (non GPL compatible) header and library files moved to non-free directory
- deprecated –no-pack-iram command line option
As always you can download it from the SDCC homepage.