Wow, what a fast update: right after the release of QuickCMD v2.0, Norecess released a new version of his shell-like user interface and improved it even more. You can download it, as always, from Norecess’ homepage.
- Correctly handles missing disc in drive for all commands
- PUTROM command now checks for BINARY file-type and displays information about the file to be put on RAMCARD
- DELROM command added to clear a ROM location
- DIR (and derivatives) now correctly reports file sizes for double-sided formats (Parados 80, etc)
- RSX command now accepts integer values (decimal and hexadecimal)
- RSX command now accepts quote " " for string-typed values (this allows to get space characters in strings by example)
- Internal code refactoring for smaller memory footprint