The Revision demoparty in Saarbrücken / Germany is just over and it was – as always – a great event and some CPC users attend to the meeting, too. We also saw two music entries produced on a CPC which competed in the “Oldskool Music” category. So here are the results of the category in which the CPC competed (you can find the complete results here).
- Club Revision by Winks/Fairlight – 806
- calculated by Andy/Nuance – 784
- Don’t Punish My Sync Claire by Factor6/Gemba Boys^Hooy-Program – 755
- 8-Bitburgers by fegolhuzz/Panda Design – 752
- A Computer In My Backpack (And A Chiptune In My Heart) by lft – 696
- Kiss Her Beard by AceMan/Appendix^Dreamweb – 636
- Ask Mommy by Dascon/Deadliners^Desire – 631
- Sound of Cracktro by RAFT^TRSi – 621
- Remembrance by Stinsen/Genesis Project – 615
- Electric Donkey Muscles by RoccoW/Poo-Brain – 596
- Pokey Balboa by Triace/Desire^Insane – 592
- 21 Jump-Up Street by Hoffman and Teis – 586
- Insomnia Run by Radiant/Panda Design – 583
- Orch-OR by YERZMYEY/HOOY-PROGRAM^AY-RIDERS – 550
- Chip Trills by Juice – 544
- SONNEAUSMARSCH! by Spider Jerusalem/TRSi / Mayday! – 541
- Back In Space by Curt Cool/Depth Nah-Kolor & AMP & Hoaxers & Bitworld – 533
- SIDharta goes trauma by Qdor/Panda Design – 493
- Revised by LiSU_VV8/Tristesse – 444
- Out by bod/AttentionWhore – 436
I have linked the Amstrad CPC tunes directly in the results. You can find the complete downloads of the Oldskool Music compo on Scene.org.
UPDATE: Here is the live video of the Oldskool Music compo.