Philippe Rimauro aka OffseT released a new version of his emulator for the MorphOS operating system. It emulates the CPC old generation and, since the latest version, the CPC Plus, too. The emulator was written from scratch, so it isn’t just a port of an existing open source CPC emulator. If you are a MorphOS user and want to use your CPC software under MorphOS, don’t hesitate and download it from the ACE homepage.
- Added Amstrad Plus emulation (the entire Amstrad CPC range is now emulated).
- Added support for light guns (Magnum Light Phaser and Trojan Light Phazer).
- Added system friendly wrapper to access the hard disc from the operating system of the emulated CPC (benefit of faster than light files accesses, long file names, directories…).
- Added screen monitor settings to the main window (brightness and vertical hold).
- Added several new tooltypes and AREXX commands to configure and control the emulator.
- Improved disc images internal structure to prepare replacement of DSK format.
- Minor bug fixes.