A new version of the SDCC C compiler is available. You can use SDCC to develop for the Amstrad CPC, e.g. with using the SDCC Code::Blocks template or the programming tutorials by Mochilote. The new version contains also some optimisations for the Z80 port, so be sure to update it. You can download it from http://sdcc.sourceforge.net.
- New TLCS90 (Toshiba Z80 clone) target support
- New STMicroelectronics STM8 target support
- Support for named address spaces in ROM
- Detects supported devices by gputils when building SDCC
- Numerous feature requests and bug fixes are included as well.