Richard Wilson released a new version of his great Amstrad CPC and Amstrad Plus emulator WinApe. The new version contains mainly bugfixes for the last version and some smaller improvements. You can download it from the WinApe homepage and at the end of this post.
Here is the complete changelist for the new version:
- Correct Z80 Flags emulation for IN and OUT and all derivatives.
- Added support for CRTC Type 1 register 6 border blanking when set to zero.
- Changed breakpoint conditions to use 32 bit values rather than 16 bit values.
- Added a number of functions to breakpoint conditions to support 32 bit to 16/8 bit conversion.
- Added true and false variables.
- Added ability to load symbols from the WinAPE command line using the /SYM:filename parameter.
- Option to automatically hide the output window on successful assemble.
- Added documentation of command line parameters in help files.
- Added documentation of new breakpoint condition variables and functions.
- Updates ParaDOS 1.2 and ParaDOS 1.2+ ROM images to bug-fixed version which will work in slots below 7.