Emilio Guerrero released a new version of his CCZ80 compiler which understands C style code and is aimed for Z80 CPUs (thanks for your message here!).
Here are the new features / bugfixes of the new version:
- New option in compiler /include for specify paths to search include files in program.
- Allow use labels with the operators == and !=.
- Allow assembler undocumented instructions (using registers IXh, IXl, IYh, IYl and rotate/shift instructions).
- If parameter of repeat command is 0 dont’t execute any loop (previous the fix, execute 65536 times).
- Avoid runtime error in compiler when omit an element in a comma separated list (parameters by example).
- Optimization for remove function parameters from stack, after function execution.
- Improvements in product, division and module operations and little imprevements in code optimization.
- Improvement in assembler source code format when use /asm option.
- Show message when finish compilation when any error.
You can download it and get more informations about the new version on the CCZ80 homepage.
New compiler version: ccz80 2.0.7:
Thanks for the information. I will post a new news entry about it in some minutes :-)!