Emilio Guerrero released a new version of his CCZ80 compiler which understands C style code and is aimed for Z80 CPUs (thanks for your message here!).
Here are the new features / bugfixes of the new version:
- Allow clause register for one parameter functions passing the parameter value in register, not in stack.
- Optimization of standard library and specific libraries for each computer for use clause register.
- Updated sintax files for editors for new clause.
- Updated documentation for clause register.
- Fixed some errors in libraries.
You can download it and get more informations about the new version from the CCZ80 homepage.
Great conversion for a magazine game: http://ccz80.foroactivo.com/ccz80-f1/3d-maze-game-for-amstrad-cpc-t28.htm#68
[…] game 3D-Maze written by Nigel Sharp in 1985 (Amstrad Computer User, October 1985) to a mixture of CCZ80 and assembler. He ported the BASIC game line by line and added additional assembler routines. […]