Emilio Guerrero released a new version of his CCZ80 compiler which understands C style code and is aimed for Z80 CPUs.
Here are the new features / bugfixes of the new version:
- Use Microsoft .NET 4 Client Profile to reduce the requirements for the computer.
- Add some optimizations for generated code.
- ccz80 IDE and sprUtilCPC sprites editor for Amstrad CPC is also compiled to Microsoft .NET 4 Client Profile.
- Syntax files for editors adapted to ccz80 version 3.
- Fixed and improved the application and documentation for ImgEditSprUtilCPC to design sprites to use with sprUtilCPC.
- Included setup utility to download and install the compiler, documentation, tools, etc.
- New IDE version 2.
- ccz80 IDE minor improvements and documentation.
You can download it from the CCZ80 homepage.