Lachlan Keown just released a new helpful utility for cross development. It’s intention is to help you to create sprites and loading screens for your developments. You can download the program directly from its CPCWiki article page.
- Edit in Mode 0 or Mode 1
- Export to MAXAM/WinApe ready assembler
- Select palette from authentic Amstrad set of 27
- Import any image file and convert to amstrad sprite or loading screen
- Export a blank image with indexed amstrad palette for editing in external paint program. Can be reimported.
- Includes a full test program to see your sprites in action on the CPC.