Rhino released a new graphics tool for the Amstrad CPC called Perfect Pix. Perfect Pix supports 3 different extended graphics modes with extended colours and resolutions:
- Mode R
- Up to 384×272 pixels and 16 freely selectable colors from a palette of 27.
- Mode B0
- Up to 192×272 pixels and 136 colors from a palette of 378.
- Mode B1
- Up to 384×272 pixels and 307 colors, divided into color 0 + up to 34 palettes of 9 colors per line.
Perfect Pix comes with an awesome documentation (english and spanish) and of course with the source code to use the pictures in your own production. If you need graphics for your next project, be sure to have a look at it. You can download the latest version from Pouet.net and the CPCWiki forums.
- First release.
- Added message if upper memory is full by too many ROMs.
- Bug fixed in the converter exporting overscan screens.
- More upper memory free for greater ROMs compatibility.
- Improved controls in Paint tool by adding CONTROL + keys to move the pointer to scroll the zoom window (similar to OCP Art Studio).
- Added warning message in the converter when source image exceeds the image size limits managed with the Paint tool.
- Additional upper memory free for greater ROMs compatibility.