Devilmarkus just released a new version of his Java CPC emulator called JavaCPC. As always, you can download it from CPC-Live.com in the download section.
Here are the features of the new version:
- Bilinear display filtering
- Tape-support (PCM WAV files 8 bit, 44khz, mono supported)
- YM recorder / player plays uncrunched YM3, YM5 and YM6 files (1 mhz CPC and also 2 mhz Atari ST possible)
- Digitracker included! Thanks to Prodatron.
- Memory selectable
- Computername chooseable (Amstrad, Orion, Schneider, Awa, Solavox, Triumph, Saisho, Isp)
- You can enable DSK-check (Emulator will ask you to save changes, when a DSK have been changed)
- Automatic update check can be enabled/disabled
- Manual update check
- URLs added to homepage / downloadpage / Sourceforge projectpage
- Improvements in ROM setup: You can use your own ROMs now!
- Improved autofire function with variable speed (Advanced settings)
- Performance settings for older PCs (When enabled, some Displayfeatures are disabled to increase performance)
- New display icons
- Content of autotype console is saved now automatically for better useage
- Dummy-format command (not formatting yet, but skips the tracks)
- Some bugfixes