Devilmarkus just released a new version of his Java CPC emulator called JavaCPC. As always, you can download it from CPC-Live.com in the download section.
Features of the new version:
- CDT support
- Tape can save to WAV
- YM-Recorder changed: – Waits now until AY chip reacts, before start recording
- Better scan-effect and scanlines when bilinear filter is set
- Drag & drop function – You can now drag & drop all supported files, like DSK, CDT, WAV, SNA etc… directly into emulator window
- Better memory useage (You can still use JavaCPC as applet, but there with memory limitations. As application, it can now use up to 256mb RAM.) – Larger memory is used for on-the-fly CDT converting.
- Convert CDT to WAV function to create WAV files from tape images
- Some bugfixes