D_Skywalk, well known for his CPC emulator Pituka for the Gamepark GP32, released his port of the Pituka CPC emulator for the Nintendo Wii, which is called Wiituka. Here are the features of the first official version:
- It’s like real an Amstrad CPC 6128.
- A comfortable Interface that tries to resemble "Virtual Console"
- With online support, download your games from coach.
- First emulator with CPC Gunstick Emulation (Yeah!)
- And the first Wii program that emulates a Green Monitor (Wtf!?!)
And this are the plans for the next release:
- Redefine WiiMote Keys
- Game List with Screenshots
- Snapshot (and tape?) Support
- Roms details, votes and many more!
You need the homebrew channel to use this emulator on your Nintendo Wii. Hopefully the emulator will soon be available for the homebrew browser, too.