Norecess released a new and fully rewritten version of his HxC Floppy Emulator Manager. It contains a new user interface, better support for the HxC floppy emulator, some critical bug fixes and the possibility to exit to BASIC. If you already own a HxC floppy emulator, this tool is a must have for you. You can download it from Norecess homepage.
- completely rewritten using Phactory IDE
- compiled against latest SDCC 3.X (was 2.X)
- new user interface (thanks Ced!)
- added better support of HxC device (detection, release..)
- returns to BASIC instead of resetting the machine