Flynn released a port of his Amstrad CPC emulator called WinCPC for the MacOS-X operating system. It is currently in alpha stage, but the following features are already implemented:
- FDC emulation is complete. In MacCPC, stepping rate is considered as well.
- PSG/sound rendering is complete.
- CRTC/VDU emulation is complete. If desired, PAL emulation can be switched on.
- Tape emulation is complete.
- DSK and ZIP support.
- CDT and ZIP support.
- SNA and ZIP support.
- Integrated debugger a la WinCPC.
You can download MacCPC directly from Flynn’s homepage or at the end of this posting.
[UPDATE: Flynn updated the emulator to version 0.9.2. This version resolves some problems with screen output in MacOX 10.6]